How much is quality journalism worth today?
For us it is priceless. That is why every day we invest all our energy, our passion and our creativity to bring you stories from all over the world.
We’re not interested in being the first to break a story, we are interested in bringing you what is happening in every corner of the globe through a new point of view, in a thorough and attentive manner, with loyalty and commitment. Through the images and the words of our reporters, photographers, journalists, video makers the world over, from America to Russia, from England to the Congo passing through Israel and Palestine…
All this would not be possible without you. You are the first person we have in mind when we write and you are our most important editor. Without your contribution and your presence InsideOver would not exist.
If you also believe in quality journalism, if you believe in our way of doing journalism, help us. Support our work. Support InsideOver.
For information about the donations, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Money donations made using this page are granted to the Associazione per la Promozione del Giornalismo (Association for the Promotion of Journalism) with headquarters in Milan Via Gaetano Negri 4, Fiscal Code 97673150153. The association will use the funds exclusively in order to support Inside Over’s activities. The Association will only receive the information which is strictly necessary to manage the transactions and will not further process the donator’s data which will instead be treated by Il Giornale on line S.r.l. as the Controller of the processing of personal data as outlined by EU Regulation 2016/679.
2. The treatment of personal data on the part of Il Giornale on line s.r.l. is carried out exclusively for purposes connected with the management of the donation made.
The legal basis of the treatment is the execution of the interested party’s request and the legitimate interest in managing the donor’s data in an efficient manner.
3. The data will be inserted in a database and/or kept for the time strictly necessary to the above mentioned purposes in paper archives or on magnetic supports and will be processed manually or through the use of electronic systems, telematic systems or through the use of any other means made available by technical and technological evolutions in accordance with the law. Processing of data will be done in a correct and lawful manner and in such a way as to guarantee their safety and the confidentiality.
4. Providing data for the above-mentioned purposes is optional. However should you refuse to submit the data it might be impossible for the Holders to provide the activities referred to.
5. Personal data can be communicated to the subjects in charge of processing data for the above-mentioned purposes and to the parties authorized to processing of data or responsible for data treatment and appointed by the Holders.
6. Finally we inform you that the rights laid down in Articles 15- 22 of the Regulations on personal data may be exercised, including that of obtaining from the Owner confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data and to allow the Owner to make them available to others where contemplated. Therefore you can request to know the origins of the data as well as the logic and purposes of processing; obtain the cancellation, transformation in an anonymous form or block the data treated in violation of the law, as well an any updating, modification or, where interested, integration of the data itself; oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing, as well as the portability of the data and limitations to processing. In cases established by law you may lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisor. Written communication can be sent to the following email address: dpo_privacy[at]ilgiornale-web.it to the processing Holder.
In accordance with EU regulation 2016/679 and current regulations on personal data, I hereby declare I have read the above information document which explains the processing methods and purposes as well as the rights I am recognized.